This white paper presents and analyzes various metrics to help system architects, engineers, and managers decide if SoC FPGAs are a fit for their... Read Full Story
This white paper will discuss the thermal challenges, as well as explore the next generation thermal solutions available to maximize the performance for... Read Full Story
The Rational DO-178B solution is designed to address the concerns of systems and software development in the aerospace industry through a combination of... Read Full Story
In this paper, IBM proposes that organizations relying on the traditional waterfall process for systems and software delivery—that is, an engineering... Read Full Story
This white paper discusses how the use IP subsystems to reduce the level of effort designers must expend to create highly complex SoC designs will... Read Full Story
This white paper describes the Synopsys DesignWare ARC HS (High Speed) processor family. ARC HS34 and HS36 are the first members of the company's newest... Read Full Story
Learn how Calibre Pattern Matching software can help you implement automated pattern capture and pattern matching in your various IC flows for maximum... Read Full Story
This white paper discusses the use of Altera FPGAs in safety-critical ADAS that have better performance requirements than commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)... Read Full Story
- Architecture Matters: Choosing the Right SoC FPGA for Your...
- Mil/Aero Thermal Management
- The IBM Rational DO-178B solution for the Aerospace Industry
- Understanding and addressing risk in systems and software...
- The Rise of SIP Subsystems: What is the Value to Silicon...
- Synopsys ARC HS Processors: High-Speed Licensable CPU Cores...
- Pattern Matching: Blueprints for Further Success
- A Safety Methodology for ADAS Designs in FPGAs