EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Power
- 196 HVC ENYCAP series energy-storage capacitors
"... provides energy densities of 9 Ws/g to 13 Ws/g in cases with profiles as low as 2.5 mm."
- CUS350M AC/DC power supplies
"... are suitable for hospital, clinical, dental, and home healthcare applications, but also professional broadcast, test, measurement, and audio equipment where low audible noise is required."
- CHY103D charger interface IC and InnoSwitch-EP switching ICs
"... are suitable for battery chargers for mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, Bluetooth accessories, and various USB power output ports."
- DMN2023UCB4 bi-directional MOSFET
"... provides enhanced protection for charging one- and two-cell lithium batteries."
- EPC2035/6 eGaN FETs
"... are compared with power MOSFETs having comparable maximum rated on-resistance (RDS(ON)) and have the same maximum rated breakdown voltage (VDS(max))."
Efficient Power Conversion
- Evaluation kit 2.0 EH Switches
"... includes an energy harvesting generator, a rocker switch as well as snap-action switch in order for designers to perform some tests to learn some important aspects of this technology."
Cherry Industrial Solutions
- LT8640 power management IC
"... reduces EMI/EMC emissions by more than 25dB even with switching frequencies in excess of 2MHz, enabling it to easily pass the automotive CISPR25, Class 5 peak limits. "
- LTM8055/6 buck-boost micromodule regulators
"... are able to design the entire regulator in a 15×15×4.92 mm BGA package, including the inductor, DC/DC regulator, MOSFETs, and the supporting passive components."
- Medline OBM03 and OBP03 power supplies
"... deliver continuous output power of 100 W and 200 W, respectively, in a natural convection environment."
- MC33772 battery-cell controller IC
"... has performance and functional safety features optimized for 14V Li-ion battery packs replacing traditional automotive lead-acid batteries."
- PI354x buck regulator
"... provides direct to PoL step-down conversion, regulating an output voltage ranging from 2.2 V to 14 V and delivering an output current of up to 10 A."
- UCC28370 and UCC24650 PSR flyback chipset
"... is claimed to be the industry’s first zero standby power solution up to 75W."
More Hot 100 products of 2015:
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Analog
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Development Kits, CAD/CAM
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: EDA (IC) Tools & IP
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Memory & Storage
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Microcontrollers & Processors
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Optoelectronics & Lighting Control
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Programmable Logic
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Sensors
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Test & Measurement
- EDN Hot 100 products of 2015: Wireless & Networking