Electronics hobbyist, engineer, physicist. I have lived and worked in quite a few places around the world. Overall, I believe in a united, peaceful and caring humanity since we have one home that connects all of us. Planet Earth.
- 4 Comment(s)
- 2 Comment(s)
- 24 Comment(s)
- 22 Comment(s)
- New slope compensation method stabilizes switchers
- With respects to you Ridley (to whom I subscribe, BTW), let's give this one to Casanellas, huh? It is possible for researchers to discover independently.
- Quick-Turn PCB shop review project: Summary
- Will it ever end? I must have tried over twenty in as many years! :-(
- Do grandmas make the best engineers?
- Both are driven by need. The curious 10 year old, like many of us once were, the deep seated need to know how those tiny components do. The grandma, the need to solve a problem for the future without pretense.
- Tracing a transistor's curves
- Poor old, transistor curve tracer! Won't you get someone to say something nice about you?
- Precision programmable current source uses two ICs
- Nice circuit. The opposing phases of output current versus input current needs to be emphasized.
- C++ programming guide published, October 14, 1985
- Bjarne has/had a net worth of circa $400K.
- Opinion: Volkswagen’s failure
- What did the memo from the CEO say? Was it "Schreiben Sie eine Computer-Programm , um die Welt zu täuschen und ihr Geld stehlen lol."
- Software PLL syncs to line using moving-average filter
- Maybe you should write to Mike and ask him to arrange a tutorial of with design examples for your filter design tools on the EDN site? I have perused the brochure and it seems like a useful tool - a little too vague at this point. No demos, except by arrangement....
- Two-pin EEPROM is parasitically powered
- 6 GHz spectrum analysis in your hand!
- Bought one of these. No regrets.
Page 1 of 18Next >