Senior Technical Editor
Biography has not been added
- Prototyping methods
- In college, I spent my summers working in a PCB factory. I could make my own proto boards. My favorite was one for decoding scrambled over-the-air subscription TV signals.
- The scope...from Hell!
- So, will you write a review of the Rigol MSO4014?
- Troubleshoot errors in low-voltage measurements
- Depending on the sensitivity of your dummy (reference) resistor, you might need to put the resistor (or the measurement device as well) in a box to cut down on air currents that can cool the device. In the extreme, perhaps an environmental chamber would be needed.
- Prediction: Microwave coming to PXI – big time!
- With NI Week coming soon, I can't help but Wonder what NI will announce in the RF/uW area.
- The $11 spectrum analyzer & SDR
- Jim, If you live near a Micro Center, they still sell Win7 laptop computers. I bought an HP last year and an HP desktop computer this year, with with Win7 and discs for Win8 but I'll wait for Win10. You can also buy online. http://microcenter.com. There's always ebay.
- Schematic for regenerative super het radio by Ron Quan
- Unfortunately, the larger image fell victim to numerous migrations and changes in host. It's nowhere in the EDN system anymore. Thanks for letting us know.
- Review: The Aaronia BicoLOG 30100X and HyperLOG 7060 EMI antennas
- Ken, The BicoLOG 30100X has a blue coating over the antenna. Is it fragile and easily broken or solid enough not to get damaged?
- Workshop opened my eyes to the latest in test
- Daniel, Thanks for writing this article. I had intended to attend the same workshop but things changed. Having attended Keysight's Basic Measurement Workshop and others, I know it's sometimes hard to keep up with the activities and still take notes and photos.
- Beware of hidden antennas!
- Here are the links. It's in 3 parts. http://www.hottconsultants.com/pdf_files/dipoles-1.pdf http://www.hottconsultants.com/pdf_files/dipoles-2.PDF http://www.hottconsultants.com/pdf_files/dipoles-3.PDF
- Insecure radio links and the end of Moore's Law discussed at DAC 2015
- A friend posted on facebook about his connected smoke detectors and lighting. He uses a wink hub http://www.wink.com/products/wink-hub/ A hack waiting to happen?
Page 1 of 23Next >