Biography has not been added
- Protect your boost converter
- The title of the article says 'boost' when figure 2 is a buck converter. Am I missing something?
- Opinion: Volkswagen’s failure
- This concerns me greatly. It represents a breach of engineering ethics on an organizational scale. It could only have been perpetrated by collusion of multiple engineering teams, management and possibly manufacturing. How is is that no one blew the whistle on this 10 years ago? Worst yet, what else have they been cheating on?
- Antilog converter linearizes carbon dioxide sensor
- It isn't clear to me what 0.3% accuracy means. Does this mean a measurement uncertainty of 30 ppm?
- Keeping electronics cool in the Antarctic: harder than you think
- I don't understand, "the real thermal problem in the Antarctic is that the air is extremely dry, and so loses much of its convection capacity"... The specific heat of air is affected by humidity, but not that significantly. Air at 25C will only see a density change of ~7% over the possible range of RH. How will that result in loosing 'much of its convection capacity'?