Biography has not been added
- What you don’t know about LED light intensity curves for grow light apps
- Acrylic ball lenses for my minimalist friends, Abbe reflectors for my real friends. So many minimalists. Thanks! A little trouble finding an EvenBeam as such, mind.
- Do your LEDs have this defect?
- The first third of the whole issue of APL is free reading! And I've stopped pressure washing and using Oxy-Kleen on dim LEDs, because that super energy diagram that's also physically a loose oxygen sucking up the carriers finally convinced me it's no help. Warm up that 4k monitor for the next articles... Wow, good time to note that, thanks! Or just let all the OH- and other ROS from the bubbler through and pull the guilty range of phonons into emission you wanted all along using the perovskite articles and current license of single-layer nope®.
- Even if I enable facebook and teads, I can be logged in, but the comments don't load and the post button does nothing. (Firefox Developer Aurora, 47.0a2 on a P4) Maybe it's behind twimgs.com... Vivaldi seems to work fine. I wanted to say that if you're running SpiderMonkey Firefox (what's that build from, January 2012?) there are probably shards of cache files that haven't been deleted with the usual mechanisms, hosing your DOM and keeping shadow DOM from working. Additionally it's been WebKit in distribution since 2014, so perhaps it's time to pick a VM and run a linux build or pick a different development stem (alpha, beta, weekly) to work with. Drawing a tool (from a humble bundle, probably) to make a controlled migration to a much cleaner nest, or just making a new profile, can also help your kit phoenix zoom. Opera changed again several times and has been bought by a Chinese company bringing its own ambitions in, and it's built for MacOS like Vivaldi is; both have their own ad-tolerant script mediation so those should be looking good.
- Guarding chips against "electric floods"
- Hopefully I'll wake up totally refreshed in a few hours realizing what a great treatise this was on sattelite electronics passivation, ready to license WiMP and other guard ring IP (not misusing vocabulary, etc.)
- E-whiskers could turn robots hairy
- The terms for applications are hilarious buzzword patties! Trying to work in medium scale with a CNT materials suite is important, though. Maybe they could paddle a canoe sized to have a waterbear in back (c.f. Dr. Pepper commercials?) Mimicking shrimp palps is a more badass variant. Roboneckbeard, go! Researchers bizarrely all guys. Maybe just most under 15y.o...
- Kickstart a wristwatch-scope!
- Where is the abalone inlay going to be, again? Curse you, 30-point LCDsegment font, but at least you're not leaking 70W of RF from a dodgy 50-ohm probe. It comes with probes, right? Blue wire industrial interface header? Well, it might serve calls from Total Groundbounce Awareness spooks after all. I don't see how wrist can be a dangling object.
- *duino meets chipmakers: What's all this then?
- From the crossing wires testbed department's nexus with a '30 Linux Kernel Dev Environments In 30 Days' video item on the candy factory's pages, it happens to be a low-overhead testbed for arch. support (not that a dev. iPhone _ is way out there at 20W and a few grand, it's not trivial to all 15yo know-it-all candidates.) It keeps LTS and product lifetime notions nicely near the price of liking a novel (until someone writes a VM for iOS, when cost goes right up again but not as badly as recovering data from an agey tape backup.)
- Product how-to: Over-the-air software reaches cars
- I absolutely welcome having dmesg leak into my driving record log; From Flo, Dear GM-OMAP21307ipv6... , because of your record driving $DEADBEEF we are pleased to offer you a discount of 71,413-69,993i on this bill! Hearing about QNX in there is reassuring, but I wonder which components will run slow when the car tunes in a runtime or stack-smashing attack? Will a Chrysler, heavy on one photorealism or another, tell me about the interdiction fees it racked up in the course of picking up all local flippers in order to present them along with the appropriate authenticating requester? The requester for a Dodge to join or leave the Free Syrian Army; will it be region-specific?
- How to Overcome Technical Hurdles During Microcontroller Development
- Aaand that's why I need to learn Cantonese or Sail Vietnam for 2 months, 'kay boss? Thanks for the PCB fab link there.
- What can 3-D sound mapping do for you?
- The howling and wailing and magic blue smoke can come out of the box up to Oct. 31, but after that some agile team has to check out PnS tools like these to stop the leaks and find inductance coupling that only happen in 40m.p.h. winds. The noiseless windbox comes with the mic. rental, right?
Page 1 of 4Next >