Biography has not been added
- What happened to my scope?
- Honey, I know I keep saying this scope is as crappy as a toaster oven, but I didn't mean for you to change it into one.
- There’s a high probability you’re an engineer if ...
- There's a good chance you are an engineer if you have four computers at home, a tablet and an x-box, four of which are wireless all tied to one router and no one else has the foggiest idea how they work. BTW- the glass is ALWAYS full. Remember- "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein
- If you’re an engineer, thank your mom
- This so reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. When stupid, uneducated puppets rise to positions of policy making authority then WATCH OUT!!! Ok, prosecute her, BUT, add all the members of the school board for encourageing her "bomb making" behaviour and teaching curriculum that is bomb related, her teacher for signing off on her project and every adult in the room for not seeing a potential problem and acting on it. If you make the claim absurd enough, maybe they will see that this is just a simple mistake and look into better safety mechanisms. Albert Einstein said, "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called RESEARCH."
- What are the best practical jokes ever engineered?
- While that is fascinating, Suzanne, how do I use that Monday on my co workers?