EDN cartoons from the 1980s: Part 3
Today's cartoon originally appeared in the November 24, 1986 issue of EDN.
Here, we see an engineer having a programming language issue. How would you change the computer's response to better comply with today's social environment, as this cartoon makes reference to a particular language or ethnic group?
Check back for Part 4 tomorrow, December 29.
- EDN cartoons from the 1980s: Part 1
- EDN cartoons from the 1980s: Part 2
- EDN cartoons from the 1980s: Part 4
- Cartoon: The first oscilloscope
- Modern C++ in embedded systems: Myth and reality
- Best practices in embedded systems programming